- 1 (16 ounce) jar pickled beets
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 whole cloves (optional)
- Drain beet juice from the jar, leaving about 1/2 inch juice in the bottom.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, salt, and cloves in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves into a syrup, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour syrup over beets in the jar, covering them completely. Seal jar and shake gently.
- Refrigerate beets for 2 to 3 days before serving.
15-Minute Pickled Beets (Kitchen Hack Version), recipe