- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices salami
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic, rosemary, basil, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Lay tortillas onto a baking sheet; top with tomato sauce mixture. Arrange 2 salami slices into each pizza.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 9 to 12 minutes.
3 Cheese Tortilla Pizza, recipe