- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®), or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir self-rising flour, sugar, egg, vegetable oil, milk, cocoa powder, chocolate-hazelnut spread, salt, and vanilla extract together in a large mug until batter is smooth.
- Cook in microwave oven on full power until the cake has risen in the mug and is set in the center, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5-minute microwave nutella® cake, recipe