- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon rose water (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray or line with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Whisk maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, rose water, and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix oats, rice cereal, coconut, cashews, raisins, dried blueberries, pecans, almonds, dried cranberries, and brown sugar together in a separate bowl. Pour maple syrup mixture over oat mixture and stir until evenly coated. Spread oat mixture onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; stir and continue baking until slightly crisp and lightly browned, 15 to 25 more minutes. Cool on baking sheets before serving, about 1 hour. Store in air-tight containers.
Addictive and Healthy Granola, recipe