- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as a Bundt(R)).
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Mix apple pie filling, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract into dry ingredients to make a batter; stir in walnuts. Pour batter into prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean or with moist crumbs, about 1 hour. Cool cake thoroughly in pan, at least 1 hour, before removing pan.
allie's awesome easy spice cake, recipe