- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, chopped with seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
- Whisk flour, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and powdered jalapeno pepper together in a bowl. Add vegetable oil, applesauce, and eggs to flour mixture; beat until until batter is smooth. Fold zucchini and fresh jalapenos into batter. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean, about 1 hour. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Andy's Jalapeno Zucchini Bread, recipe