- 1 (10 ounce) package baby greens
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 mandarin oranges, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the baby greens, red onion, walnuts, blue cheese, and lemon zest. Mix in the apple and avocado just before serving.
- In a container with a lid, mix the mandarin orange juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil, and salt. Drizzle over the salad as desired.
Apple Avocado Salad with Tangerine Dressing, recipe