- 1 1/2 cups Quaker® Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds
- 1 cup apple, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Place oats, dates, flax seeds, apple, cinnamon, 1/2 cup walnuts, and honey in the bowl of a food processor.
- Blend until ingredients form a sticky ball. If desired, add salt to taste preference.
- With slightly wet hands, form about a tablespoon each into a tight ball.
- Roll in additional chopped walnuts.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered.
Apple Cinnamon Walnut Energy Bites, recipe