- 2 Rome Beauty apples - peeled, cored, and cubed
- 2 Comice pears - peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 inch baking dish.
- Mix the apples, pears, cranberries, 1 tablespoon flour, honey, and lemon juice in the prepared dish.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, oats, walnuts, and butter to the consistency of coarse crumbs. Sprinkle loosely over the fruit mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until brown and crisp on top.
apple, cranberry, and pear crisp, recipe