- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 2 quarts apple juice
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place ribs in a stock pot, and cover with apple juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 1 to 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together barbecue sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt. Stir in 3 tablespoons of the apple juice from the ribs.
- Brush underside of ribs with 1/3 of the sauce. Turn them over, and place in roasting pan. Brush tops with remaining sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, brushing occasionally with sauce.
Apple Radish BBQ Ribs, recipe