- 2 (3 ounce) packages any flavor ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Crush the ramen noodles and set the seasoning packets aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir ramen noodles and sunflower seeds in the hot skillet until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine broccoli coleslaw mix, pineapple, cilantro, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk sugar, vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and ramen seasoning packets together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over slaw mixture and toss to coat. Add toasted ramen noodles and sunflower seeds just before serving.
Asian Broccoli Slaw, recipe