- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, and garlic. Blend soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and pepper into the mixture. Form the mixture into about 6 patties approximately 1 inch thick. Lightly sprinkle each patty on all sides with cornmeal.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Fry each patty about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
asian tuna patties, Tuna recipe