- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- ground black pepper
- 4 ripe avocados, cubed
- 2 mango, cubed
- lemons, juiced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate dressing until ready to serve.
- Place avocados, mangoes, and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix gently until just combined.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl or platter. Add avocado-mango mixture, walnuts, bacon, and the dressing. Toss and serve.
Avocado and Mango Salad, recipe