- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cucumbers - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and let cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix rotini pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Chill until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
- Toss avocado with lemon juice in a bowl. Mix into the pasta salad before serving.
Avocado Cucumber Pasta Salad, recipe