- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
- 1 cup seasoned croutons (optional)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream of potato soup, water, pumpkin, butter, and cream. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and ginger. Stir until blended, and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and pour into a tureen. Sprinkle the top with paprika, and top with seasoned croutons.
Bachelor's Creamy Pumpkin Soup, recipe