- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
- In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and oil. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place marinated pork chops in a roasting pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, basting meat often with marinade.
baked soy lemon chops, recipe