- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- Clean cauliflower, and trim off leaves and any brown spots. Place the whole head of cauliflower into a steamer basket, place the basket in a large pot, and add one inch of water. Cover, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, melted margarine. Season with garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and oregano, and mix well. Place the head of cauliflower into a baking dish, and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
baked whole cauliflower, Vegetables recipe