- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Sift flour, oat bran, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together into a large bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Beat in bananas, almond milk, and cranberries. Fold in flour mixture. Stir walnuts into the batter.
- Fill each muffin liner with 1 tablespoon batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Banana Cranberry Nut Muffins, recipe