- 3 cups margarine, softened
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to egg mixture, and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Instead of just dropping them onto the cookie sheet, I roll the cookies into balls - it makes them all look very uniform and nice!
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to15 minutes, or until light brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies, recipe