- 2 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, stems cut off and leaves chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook corn on the preheated grill until the kernels are lightly charred but still firm, 3 to 5 minutes per side, turning often. Cut kernels off the cobs, transfer to a large salad bowl, and let cool.
- Mix in tomatoes, avocados, cilantro, white onion, garlic, olive oil, and red wine vinegar; season with kosher salt.
Best Ever Cilantro Corn Salsa, recipe