- 1 (8 ounce) package yellow rice mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Bring the rice, water, and olive oil to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix together the beans, corn, lime juice, and cumin in a large bowl. Stir in the cooked rice and serve.
Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice, recipe