- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese, creamed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, butter and sugar. Stir in eggs and milk. In a separate medium bowl, mix cottage cheese, butter, egg, sour cream and salt.
- Place 1/2 the flour mixture in the baking dish. Cover with the cottage cheese mixture, and top with remaining flour mixture.
- Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until puffed and golden brown. Allow to cool slightly, and cut into squares to serve.
blenty of blintzes, recipe