- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1 lemon, juiced
- hot sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add diced tomatoes, vodka, lemon juice, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cook until sauce is hot and flavors are combined, about 5 minutes.
- Fill blender halfway with sauce. Cover and hold lid down with a potholder; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Pour into a lidded jar or container. Repeat with remaining sauce.
Bloody Mary Sauce, recipe