- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Sift flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a large bowl; add oats and chia seeds.
- Mix orange juice, applesauce, oil, and eggs together in a bowl; stir into flour mixture until batter is just combined. Fold blueberries into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4-full.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
Blueberry Oatmeal Chia Seed Muffins, recipe