- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, or as desired
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, or as needed
- Process oats in a blender or food processor until the consistency of flour. Combine ground oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, honey, almond milk, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir oat mixture into egg mixture until batter is well mixed; fold in blueberries.
- Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil on a griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes, recipe