- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 6 (3/4 inch thick) center cut pork chops
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the flour in a bowl. Combine the eggs and milk in a separate bowl, mixing together well, and then place the bread crumbs in another separate bowl. To the bread crumbs stir in the lemon pepper, parsley, garlic powder, dill and Italian-style seasoning.
- Dip each chop into the flour, shaking off any excess flour, then dip into the egg/milk mixture, and, finally, dredge each chop liberally in the bread crumbs.
- Lay the chops into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and pour water as needed into the dish, enough to just cover the bottom.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 20 more minutes.
Breaded Center Cut Pork Chops, recipe