- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon oil, or as needed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cinnamon sugar, or to taste
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble bacon into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir eggs until set, about 5 minutes. Season scrambled eggs with salt and pepper.
- Layer rice, eggs, and bacon in a bowl; top generously with cinnamon sugar.
Breakfast For Dinner, recipe