- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 pound chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans French cut green beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the soup, milk, water, chicken, rice, green beans, Cheddar cheese, onion, and garlic. Season with parsley, basil, dill, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until rice is tender. If water is absorbed too quickly, add more as needed.
Brown Rice and Chicken Casserole, recipe