- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan. Place frozen brussels sprouts in the water, and return to boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 6 to 7 minutes, until tender; drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix brussels sprouts with butter, cream of mushroom soup, eggs, Cheddar cheese, and 1/3 cup bread crumbs. Transfer to a medium baking dish, and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Cover, and bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly. Uncover, and continue baking 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
brussels sprouts bake, Brussels Sprouts recipe