- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 3/4 cups So Delicious® Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoons sunflower or coconut oil, plus more for cooking
- 11 ounces So Delicious® Dairy Free Original Culinary Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons So Delicious® Dairy Free Unsweetened Vanilla Cultured Coconut Milk
- In bowl, mix buckwheat flour, rice flour, golden flax meal, cocoa, and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla coconut milk and oil. Whisk until smooth. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk culinary coconut milk with vanilla cultured coconut milk. Set aside.
- Heat small cast-iron pan over medium heat. Grease lightly with oil.
- Add 1/4 cup batter to hot pan, twirling to spread batter out in a thin layer.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side, using spatula to loosen edges. Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining batter.
- Spoon a layer of coconut cream inside crepes and roll up.
- Garnish and fill crepes with your choice of toppings and fillings. Some suggestions include fresh berries, toasted nuts, seeds, vegan chocolate, coconut chips, etc.
Buckwheat Crepes with Whipped Coconut Cream, recipe