- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's® RedHot)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker; pour in chicken broth. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook on Low until chicken is tender, about 4 hours.
- Drain broth; shred chicken with 2 forks in the slow cooker. Add Buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix; stir until well mixed. Cook on low until flavors are blended, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spoon chicken onto the tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top. Roll up and place seam-side down on a nonstick baking sheet. Brush all sides of taquitos with oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning every 5 minutes, until slightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, recipe