- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as LAWRY'S®)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into thick French fries
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Whisk olive oil, hot sauce, cumin, thyme, paprika, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Transfer coated fries to a stoneware sheet or baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; flip fries and continue cooking until lightly browned, 8 to 15 minutes more.
Cajun Sweet Potato Fries, recipe