- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cubed
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 small potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- In a large bowl, or a large zip-top bag, combine the chicken, onion, mushrooms, yellow pepper, red pepper, garlic, and potatoes. Pour in the olive oil and lemon juice, then mix well.
- Evenly divide the mixture between 4 large sheets of aluminum foil. Top each with another sheet of foil, and roll up the edges tightly. Wrap each packet again, securely in another sheet of foil to double wrap.
- Cook in the hot coals of a campfire until the chicken is opaque and the potatoes are tender, around 40 minutes.
Campfire Foil Packs, recipe