- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Combine minced onion, seafood seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms to coat with onion mixture. Add clams with juice. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and simmer until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
- Toss clam sauce with pasta in a large bowl. Top with dried parsley.
Camping Pasta with Clam Sauce, recipe