- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 (14 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place shell pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat, and mix in eggs, oil, garlic, garlic salt, and parsley. Cook until beef is evenly brown. Transfer to a large bowl, and mix with cream cheese and 1 cup pasta sauce.
- Stuff the cooked pasta shells with the beef mixture, and arrange in the prepared baking dish. Cover evenly with the remaining sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with Romano cheese just before serving.
Cara's Creamy Stuffed Shells, recipe