- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Mix flour, oats, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk milk, eggs, and butter in another bowl; stir into flour mixture until batter is just combined.
- Pour batter into preheated waffle iron. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per waffle.
Carlie's Chocolate Oatmeal Waffles, recipe