- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups halved green grapes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, salt, poultry seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, green onions, water chestnuts, Swiss cheese, and grapes. Add the mayonnaise mixture, and stir to coat. Chill until serving.
Carol's Chicken Salad, recipe