- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups halved green grapes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, salt, poultry seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, green onions, water chestnuts, Swiss cheese, and grapes. Add the mayonnaise mixture, and stir to coat. Chill until serving.
carol's chicken salad, Salad recipe