- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook mushrooms in butter until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix the mushrooms, soup, celery, sour cream, bell pepper, and wine. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the chicken breasts. Season with paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Top each breast with 1/2 teaspoon butter.
- Cover, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
celery wine baked chicken, Casseroles recipe