- 2 (9 ounce) packages fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound roma tomatoes - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium high heat. Add tomatoes, artichokes, scallions, garlic, and salt and pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are warmed through. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta well. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with 1 teaspoon oil. Add half of the sauce to the ravioli; toss gently, but thoroughly to mix. Transfer ravioli to a large serving platter. Pour remaining vegetable sauce over ravioli. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
cheese ravioli with fresh tomato and artichoke sauce, Pasta recipe