- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons sliced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk in a large bowl. Stir in parsley, chives, dill, tarragon, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and Worcestershire sauce until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Chef John's Ranch Dressing, recipe