- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken, or more to taste
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine chicken, cherries, celery, almonds, and pasta together in a large bowl. Whisk mayonnaise, confectioners' sugar, water, vinegar, poppy seeds, salt, and black pepper together in a separate bowl; fold dressing into chicken-pasta mixture.
Cherry Chicken Pasta Salad, recipe