- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) bag washed fresh spinach
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stir in the chicken breast, and cook for a few minutes until the pieces begin to plump. Stir in the Italian seasoning, onion, garlic, and mushrooms; cook and stir until the mushrooms have softened and the onion has turned translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add the water and spinach, and cover; cook a few minutes until the spinach has wilted.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan, and spread with sauce; top with the chicken and spinach mixture. Arrange the tomato slices over the pizza, then sprinkle with Gorgonzola and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese has melted and lightly toasted, 10 to 15 minutes.
Chicken and Gorgonzola Pizza, recipe