- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cook and stir chicken, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium-low heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Mix in spinach. Cook, stirring often, until spinach is reduced and chicken is lightly browned, about 10 more minutes. Transfer mixture to a bowl and combine with ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and butter; mix until filling is creamy.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and pinch 2 triangles together to form a rectangle of dough; repeat with remaining dough to make 12 rectangles. Place about 1 tablespoon of chicken filling onto the center of each rectangle and fold the corners together to make balls. Arrange balls on a large baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is heated through and puffs are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
Chicken and Spinach Puffs, recipe