- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, chopped onions, cottage cheese, sour cream, poultry seasoning, oregano, basil, grated Parmesan cheese, and chicken. If desired, add olives.
- In a 9x13 inch casserole dish, layer 3 lasagna noodles, half of the chicken sauce, grated Colby cheese, 3 lasagna noodles, remaining chicken sauce, 3 lasagna noodles, and finally grated mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil, and continue baking for 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Chicken Lasagna, recipe