- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped - or to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Mix mango, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and juice of 1 lime in a large bowl; set aside.
- Whisk olive oil, 1/4 cup lime juice, sugar, chipotle chile powder, cumin, and garlic powder together in a bowl; set aside.
- Toss spinach leaves, broccoli coleslaw mix, chicken, red, green, and yellow bell peppers, cranberries, and pecans together in a large bowl.
- Spread mango salsa and blue cheese on top.
- Drizzle lime dressing over salad and toss before serving.
Chicken Mango Salsa Salad with Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette, recipe