- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion, quartered
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh stir-fry vegetables
- In a bowl, whisk together the ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, black pepper, and poppy seeds.
- Heat sesame oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok. Stir in the garlic and onion, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until they are just starting to brown. Drop in the chicken, and cook and stir for 5 minutes, until no longer pink. Pour in the ginger-soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, and mix in the vegetables. Continue to cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Serve hot.
Chicken Poppy Seed Stir Fry, recipe