- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cubed
- 2 cups water
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- Cook chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink and juices run clear, about 15 minutes.
- Bring water, bouillon, and poultry seasoning to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir in rice, cover pan, and remove from heat. Let rice stand until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the cooked chicken, tomatoes, and mushrooms in saucepan with the cooked rice, and stir over medium-low heat until heated through. Serve hot.
Chicken Surprise, recipe