- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. In a small bowl, combine shredded zucchini with milk. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the zucchini mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
chocolate zucchini cake v, Chocolate recipe