- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets grouper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, red pepper, yellow pepper, green onions, jalapeno, butter, crabmeat, and mozzarella cheese. Arrange grouper fillets in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread the crumb topping evenly over the fish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. If you have thin fillets, you may broil for 10 minutes instead of baking.
Crab Crusted Grouper, recipe