- 1/2 pound whole wheat farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, 12 to 14 minutes; drain.
- Cook and stir sausage, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a large skillet over medium heat until sausage is heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Add white wine and cook until wine hot, about 2 minutes.
- Stir tomato sauce, Cajun seasoning, paprika, and black pepper into sausage mixture until evenly coated; stir in yogurt. Cook sausage mixture until almost bubbling; reduce heat to low and cook until mixture is thickened, about 5 minutes more.
- Mix pasta, parsley, and Parmesan cheese into sausage mixture.
Creamy Jambalaya Pasta, recipe